Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I was very tired this morning and spend a good time of the morning just lying down. Emily (my AM nurse) got my meds for me and made sure I got my breakfast. Dr Co came in and asked when I was to have my next ultrasound, and I told her I didn’t know, either today or tomorrow (Thursday). She said she’d call down to Dr M & V’s office to see availability. After she left and I was lying down again for about 30 minutes, Emily came in to tell me that the wheelchair was ready and Dr M & V’s office was ready for me. So I got up and went down. It is always so nice to get out of my room for a bit. Even if it is for just a small bit of time. It’s out of that little room. Dr V did my ultrasound again and the first part of the ultrasound was to monitor the baby and her movement a bit. So we got to watch her move a bunch as I felt it too… she really is getting bigger and much stronger. And to my surprise Dr V turned on the 3D/4D monitor and got some amazing photos of my baby girl. Many photos of her profile and one really great one of almost her whole face. She’s soooooooooo pretty. I tear up every time I see the photo, I can (but really can’t) wait to meet her. Then I relaxed the rest of the afternoon. Grace came on duty as my PM Nurse and took good care of me. Dave came over after work and we watched the Caps vs. Mtl game and the Caps won. Went to bed right after Dave left to go home.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Those were precious pictures. :)