Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My AM nurse Emily woke me up today with my medicine. Dr Co came in for the routine daily visit and I discussed the option of having a massage from the Teal Center, and she said “No”  and it is because it could bring on full blown labor. We don’t want that so I’ll have to wait until later. Grrrr. Oh well. But got visited by the Eucharistic Minister from St. Ann’s, Father Paul came over later too. But later Peggy stopped by, it was very nice to see her. All of my friends have been so great. My PM nurse Karen was really nice and was good in keeping up with my meds. Got some more good sleep, until all the Dr’s came in at o dark thirty (the next morning).

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Well POO! I would be dissapointed with no massage too. What about a pedi? Those are soooo nice! Or if all else fails have someone just paint your toenails all girly foo foo, that way when you can see them again (In a LONG time) they will be pretty :)