Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Friday, February 13, 2009

I had Milena as my AM nurse again. Dr H came in and checked out my tummy. She also was pleased with the results from the ultrasound. She OK’d me for a shower today (yeaaaaaaaah), isn’t it sad how I’m so excited to be allowed to take a shower (since it’s far and few between). Was so nice, I felt like a new woman for sure. I worked a long amount of time today; work was having issues in getting on the customer website to report hours for our employees. So we had most of the day to get it done, and lucky for us we got it done in time. Later that evening, Got a visit from Sherri & Justin. Sherri brought me cake (BIG SMILE). Yummy, in my tummy. My PM Nurse, Rachel had no problems getting me on monitor tonight. We think it might be because the baby was asleep and not moving so much (thank goodness). The evening was nice and calm.