Monday, February 23, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Sunday, February 22, 2009

Over night my regimen of medicine got messed up a bit again. But at least that lets me sleep in a tad longer. I’m glad the resident doctor who came to visit this morning waiting until close to 8am to come and see me. Joyce is my AM nurse today, again. She’s not the charge nurse today so she will not forget about me and such. Dr H came in and sat down and talked with me for a while. She was concerned about me from yesterday (being depressed) and I told her about my journal and how that writing it is helping me. She thought it is very healthy that I’m doing one. I’m very tired but anxiously awaiting the Caps vs. Pens game on NBC at 12:30. I made sure Dave took my ticket to go to the game. He totally deserves it. He’s called me already after arriving at the Phone Booth, to give me the well wishes sent by a bunch of friends. I just hope I’m going to be able to stay away for the entire game, I’m still exhausted. But still hopeful at the same time; Let’s Go Caps!! OMG…what an amazing hockey game. The Caps won 5-2, eat that Pittsburgh! And we won on NBC (finally). *happy dance* I’m finally getting my “Grease” (the movie) fix…they are playing it on ABC family. What can I say, Grease IS the word. Dave made it over here to the hospital after the game and brought Sherri with him. It was so nice spending time with her, especially after such a great game and there was so much to talk about too. When Dave left to feed Glinda and such at home, he picked me up some dinner when he came back. Stephanie was my PM Nurse and came in after we finished eating to bring my pre-natal vitamins and put me on the monitor as we started watching the Academy Awards. Dave left after midnight and I stayed awake a bit longer to continue working on crocheting the baby blanket. When it starts looking more like a blanket and less like a scarf, I’ll post a photo. And thanks to Stephanie my medicine regimen got fixed. She's so good to me.

No comments: