Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, February 23, 2009
This morning I certainly was a little over tired. Then I got a call that made my morning even worse. I got a call from where we are trying to re-finance through, and because I’m in the hospital they can’t guarantee my income and if I will return to work after the baby is born, therefore they can’t approve the application. I was not happy hearing that news, I of course called Dave in tears and profusely apologizing because I’m taking the blame for not getting what we wanted. My AM nurse LaShawn came in and saw me upset, she sat and talked to me for a while before putting me on the monitor. She was so nice. Then when Dr Ca came in to check on me she saw that I looked upset and talked to me as well a little bit. Everyone is so nice; I’m amazed everyday by the compassion of the staff and doctors here. This afternoon I was able to work a good amount and keep my mind occupied. I am very thankful for the distraction. I finally relaxed enough in the afternoon to take a bit of a nap before dinner. When Dave finally got here later on he went to warm up his dinner only to find a visitor for me, Father Paul. He hung around for a good while and even put a bead on my prayer beads strand. He’s so kind to take time out of his evening to visit. We enjoyed his visit very much. Got to settle in and watch Heroes and some of our other favorite shows together too. Aicha is my PM Nurse tonight, she came in as was so happy that she was assigned to me tonight. She’s so sweet. Baby Girl looked great on the monitor tonight, Dave went home early cuz he wasn’t feeling 100%, just told him to go home and take some Ny-quil and go to bed. I am going to try and turn in myself, we’ll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I would be PISSED about the loan thing. How stinking retarded is that??

CapsCrazy said...

It was very retarded. But we have more important things to focus things on now. I think we're going to work on doing stuff for our house.