Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines Day! Dana was my Nurse for the day today. Always big smiles and happy day with her. She’s really fun to talk to. Dr Co checked in on me this morning and was happy to hear everything was just fine and said she’d see me tomorrow too. Dave worked at home during the day getting the drywall stuff taken care of in the nursery, well at least the first part of it and Peggy was there to help (she’s so great). Justin was helping too getting all the stuff out of the room and in the basement storage room. Got visited by KIM and was able to give her the gift I got for her. She was touched by it. She’s my sis, I have to spoil her when I can. Then Sally (Dave’s Mom) came by to visit too. She brought some cut outfits for the baby; she’s getting excited for her grand-daughter. I also got a visit from Sherean; she was on her way down to the NICU to spend time with her son and to finally go home after 54 days of being here. She was so excited as I was for her too. She gave me her address and such so that we can get together after I finally have my little girl and get to go home. I can’t wait. She is so nice and her son is so cute. She said she’ll be coming by a lot because of her son having to stay until he gains more weight. I hope he gets to go home soon. Well, my husband is so wonderful. He brought me a surprise dinner. He got PF Chang’s and brought also dishes, silverware, tablecloth and battery operated candles. He’s so wonderful. He also got me a beautiful card and a dozen roses. I love my hubby; he’s so good to me. Then we sat back and watched the Caps @ TB and they won. My PM nurse Heather was so nice and only came in when she needed to, so that Dave and I could have a nice evening together.

1 comment: