Friday, February 20, 2009

Hospital Journal Entry: Saturday, February 7, 2009

Got to have Dana as my RN for the day, that always makes me smile. She always seems to make me smile as she enters my room. Dr M came to check in on me, she is filling in for my OB office this weekend. Before the hockey game I got visited by Sam, Sherri and Justin; they were in their hockey jerseys (that made me happy to see). I really miss going to the phone booth to see the Caps play. Later in the afternoon Rosemary and Richard came to visit, they were out in Alexandria enjoying the beautiful day and stopped by to check up on Me here and see Dave too. Then I got a surprise visit from Theresa and Alex. I was so happy to see them, they look great and still glowing their newlywed glow. I was so worn out after everyone left, I took a little nap and my PM nurse Stephanie got me up to give me my PM medication and put me on the monitor. The Caps won vs the Panthers, yahoo!! I also spent some time on skype with my Mom, Aunt Karen (that was fun) and my belly buddy from the baby message boards I belong to in the evening.. I’m so glad I got more family members on skype, it’s such an easy way to keep in touch with everyone. I need to save the rest of my energy for tomorrow. I turned in earlier than normal.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! Another good day!