Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Thursday, February 19, 2009

After another restless night, Quynh came in the morning as my AM nurse and got me my meds and put me on the monitor. Dr W gave me permission to take a shower today after she was doing her early rounds. Worked a good amount today, Got visited by Jen for a couple of reasons..First, being for disability paperwork and second, bringing my phone list to me. Also talked on skype with my mom, Jen, Race and then just chatted with my childhood friend Amy. Today marks me being here 3 weeks officially. I still can’t believe it. The evening was a very mild one. Rachel came on duty as my PM nurse. I just wish it wasn’t so difficult to sleep each night, I just have trouble getting to sleep.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

so, are you still able to work some from the hospital then?

CapsCrazy said...

Yeah...I can work very easily from here. I've got skype set up and I can talk to everyone at the office and get major stuff done.