Friday, February 20, 2009

Hospital Journal Entry: Friday, February 6, 2009

I woke up to seeing my nurse Milena bringing my morning medication. Dr H came in early as well to check up on me to see how I was feeling. I was fine with no issues other than the bad news from the day before at the ultrasound. Dr H was so nice and listened to my fears and answered my questions too. I felt a bit better after she left. The day went by pretty quick. I installed a webcam on my computer and uploaded skype software and talked to Race, Jen and my Mom online during the day and evening hours. But I also got visits during the day, my Mom came over (that’s when I told her about skype and how to install her webcam). I also got a visit from a Eucharistic Minister from St. Ann’s and Kirsten came by later in the evening when Dave was already here. It was so good to see her, it has been since May (the wedding). Stephanie my evening nurse kept me on time with my meds because my cough was getting really bad. But thankfully with the lack of sleep from the night before I was able to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Glad you are getting some use out of that webcam.