Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Sunday, February 15, 2009

My AM nurse, Quynh got me on the monitor early and I told her about the dinner Dave got me the night before. I couldn’t help it, I loved what he did for me. She thought it was so nice too. Dr Co came back this morning just like she said, she wasn’t here visiting me for very long because nothing was going on and me and baby are doing well. Not a very eventful day at all, just killing time surfing on the internet and such. Dave showed up later and we watched the Caps @ Florida game and the Caps Won and Ovechkin got a hattrick. I had 2 PM nurses tonight, Aicha and Mesue. Aicha told Dave and I that her daughter just LOVES the gift and she doesn’t put it down. We were both so excited she liked it.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

YAY for another win! :D