Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Thursday, February 12, 2009

AM nurse, Milena woke me up for my meds and vitals this morning, and told me the fantastic news; Sherean had her baby this morning. A baby boy, he’s so cute. Sherean made it to 34 weeks, yahoo for her!! Mom and baby are great. Now I’m the only anti-partum left in the hall. Dr W came by and informed me of how pleased she was to read the report from Dr V about the baby and her growth, and the new info about the cervix. It could help me stay in here longer, which is ideal. As the day went on… I started to get low (emotionally). My mom called and to cheer me up, she brought me lunch. YUMMY! It did cheer me up I have to say. But once I was alone again, the sad moody feelings came in again. Dave spends each evening here with me and I did my best to be as upbeat while he was here. I think I did well. Tenay (my PM Nurse) got me on the evening monitor with not problem and Dave enjoyed listening to the baby.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

:) Glad the baby was ok!