Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Monday, February 9, 2009

My AM nurse, Milena, woke me up with more medicine this morning and got me on the monitor early. Dr Ca came in and she said she had a nice weekend and asked me about the night before (pressure and such) and asked if I felt anything since, but the answer was No. I worked in the AM hours of the day, using skype I can talk to people at work and get things done. It felt really good to do that, it is certainly a nice distraction from my everyday life in this one room. Matt and Sue came to visit this evening. It was so nice to see them. Also, this evening was the first episode of Caps “Red Line”, the Fanatic portion featuring Goat. It was great, I cannot wait to see our episode. My PM nurse tonight was Aicha, she is so nice and sweet. She told us (after learning that Dave works at the Kennedy Center) that the previous week her daughter went with her class to see a show there, and it was one of Dave’s show. She was so excited to hear that too. Slept well minus getting woke up for vitals and different doctors visiting in the early AM hours of the next day.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

How cool that your nurse saw one of his shows! :) I love things like that happening. Just seems like the universe uniting all of us! (GAH! Do I sound like a psycho there! lol)