Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Monday, February 16, 2009

Milena my AM nurse today got me up to do my vitals and give me my meds this morning. We waited until after breakfast to do the monitor. I got a call from Karin in Florida. She’s doing very well and her and Frank get to try again for baby number 2 in a few weeks (according to the doctor). I’m so happy for them. Dr Ca visited this morning, she was happy to see I was still here. It’s become kind of a corny joke now. LOL. I was on skype today with a friend, Amanda. She’s home recuperating from strep throat, icky. But it was so nice talking to her and seeing her dogs trying to figure out who was talking to her…LOL. Got a visit from Peg and Eric today; they brought goodies for me. Candy from BigIslandCandies.com (yep from Hawaii). OMG, they are so addictively good. Father Paul stopped by too. It’s always a hoot when he comes by. He told me he ordered his new Super Bowl Champions sweatshirt and that he couldn’t wait to get it. He didn’t stay too long because he had many people to visit. Later in the afternoon, I got a call from Dr R of Anesthesia. She got a med history of me and asked about my back surgeries and what the plan was going to be for delivery. She broke down the options for me and what she thought would be the best course of action. I agreed with her recommendations and she answered all the questions I had. Dave came by after work for a bit and I had Heather as my PM Nurse.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Good to be able to talk to all these dr's before hand. :)