Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Friday, February 20, 2009

Was able to get sleep, but not a lot. Quynh came on duty and let me sleep more after she gave me my meds. I spend most of the morning quiet in the room and just lying down. Kristen the nurse practitioner from my OB office came to see me today. It was nice to see her, it had been a long while. She just did the basic questions and made sure all was well…and it is. Got a visit from Sally (Dave’s mom) today; she’s still feeling her asthma a lot, I hope she gets to see her Dr soon and get better faster. She bought me a nice pink t-shirt and a lovely navy blue sweater. They are so nice. I can’t wait to wear them. I also got to work on the blanket I’m crocheting for baby girl. It’s coming along very nicely. It was a nice day, nice a sunny outside too. Dave came over later after work, because Diva has made it into town and will now make our lives a living hell for the next two months. Just what I need. We got to watch the Caps vs. Avs game but the Caps lost the game and rather sadly too. Dave left early, he was so tired. I ended up not falling asleep until after 2:30am.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I need to hear some more about this "diva" sounds like trouble. And do you have to wear the gowns all the time in the hospital?

CapsCrazy said...

I don't have to wear the fashionable gowns unless I'm in labor & delivery. I wear black yoga pants with loose t-shirts.