Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry:Monday March 9, 2009 (out of order..oops)

Monday, March 9, 2009
Rachel came in this morning as my AM nurse to my surprise (she has switched back to Day shifts). An I had to work a bunch of different stuff this morning, so she just told me to call her when I was ready to do my monitoring and such. Dr Ca came in this morning as well to check on me and she gave me the OK for a shower…YAHOO!!! My sister came by to visit today for a bit, I really like it when she comes over. Later in the afternoon, it got sooooooooo hot in my room. I at first thought it was me being in this bed, but when Rachel came in she confirmed how hot it really was and she got me a fan for my room to circulate the air. It certainly helped so much too. Our episode of Red Line aired tonight on CSN, it was so cool. Heather was my nurse tonight too and when she came on duty we were on TV so she got to see part of it. Hee hee. We’re mini-celebrities…just kidding. We’re just hockey fans or nerds.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I feel for you, my house has been sooo hot today! I can't imagine not being able to even get up to open the window!