Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry, Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This morning I was woke up by my AM nurse Quynh letting me know of another early ultrasound. This time I was smart enough and took 2 containers of orange juice with me so I wouldn’t have another blood sugar issue, because the appointment was before my breakfast arrived. To everyone’s surprise, the baby blew everyone’s guess as to her weight out of the water. She’s 5lbs 11oz (holy crap she’s big). Dr H came in to visit and was very impressed with the baby’s weight. She said she thought we were getting close to being completely out of the danger zone for the baby. That is very good news. Mom came to visit and brought beautiful tulips. Justin also came to visit, he came directly from his way back from the airport. He visited Mike’s Pastry in Boston and brought back some B/W cookies for me. OH YUMMY!! I started also getting very annoyed with everything (every little damn thing) near the end of the day. Ends up when my PM nurse Grace put me on the monitor, I had a nice little cluster of contractions. Go figure.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That is absolutely wonderful about her weight!!