Saturday, March 07, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Sunday, March 1, 2009

This morning was a juggling act of AM nurses, I first started out with Dana who got overwhelmed with new admissions so Tricia took my care over to help her out. Dr Ca came to visit this morning and checked up on how I was feeling. I asked her if she was feeling better from being ill the weekend before, she said she was much better and that was the first sick time she had taken in over 18 years. WOW. It started snowing on and off all day long, our area was under a winter storm warning. Nothing really accumulated at all during the day. Fran & SK went over to the house and painted the nursery, the pictures sent over look GREAT! I’m so happy they offered to help. They will be back next Sunday to finish up painting the trim and such. In the early afternoon our friend James (Zammy) came by and brought wings for us to eat….he was originally going to come by and watch the game and eat wings but his work schedule had changed so we at them before the game and before he had to go into work. He also brought some DVD’s for me to watch. It was so wonderful having the wings and spending some time with him, I can’t express how much I appreciated just the little things he did. Some times a change of pace in this room really helps. The Caps played Florida and we lost, UGH. Can’t win ‘em all, eh?? Dave brought me dinner on his way back from the game, my fav Wendy’s salad (yummy, Chicken BLT Salad). The weather changed around 6pm to a solid wintry mix and then the major snow started to fall around 9pm. I was up for a late night but made myself fall asleep (I sometimes have to do that).

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! Even the nursery is coming along. So glad you have such wonderful friends to help you out!