Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Saturday, March 21, 2009

Milena my AM nurse today, got me up for AM meds and soon after Dr M (filling in for the OB practice this weekend) checked on me to see if all was well. Things are good. Nothing exciting, and that is a good thing. I played on the web most of the day, well just here and there. It was a very quiet day and I just took it easy. Today was the CRC trip to Carolina that we were going to go on. But kind of glad we didn’t. The game was not such a good one and a loss makes for a VERY long ride home. Caps lost versus Carolina BIG TIME. My PM nurse Shelly was so nice, she told me she was getting back into taking care of antepartum patients like me. But she did a great job.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

sorry about your loss. I can see why you are glad you didn't have to go see it.