Saturday, March 07, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Monday, March 2, 2009

Was so glad Milena made it in as my AM Nurse this morning, her car almost got stuck on the way in (in the middle of an intersection) I woke up to a fire alarm and blizzard like conditions (4” already on the ground) and it was still coming down strong and heavy. We had 2 different fire alarms too that morning and afternoon that brought the fire department each time (including the ladder truck, at one point). Dr Ca made it in, she likes watching it snow like I do, and did for a little bit when she was checking up on me. Dave did make it into work (very carefully, of course) and made it home a little early because the snow got really heavy. It was a very slow day and I just relaxed and took it easy for the majority of it. Heather made it in too that evening and got to be my PM Nurse. It was a quiet evening. Arlington, VA got a total of 8” of snow….WOW. But it sure is pretty.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That is alot of snow. Glad your nurses all made it to work safely.