Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Monday, March 16, 2009

Woke up feeling ok, Rachel was my AM nurse…she’s so excited about this upcoming weekend (She’s going to Key West, FLA to make the final arrangements for her wedding in May…I’m so excited for her too). She was my nurse until 3 because they were overstaffed and could send some people home. So my nurse from 3-7 was Rachna until my girl Heather took over at 7pm. Got visited by Sally during the day, she brought me some new slip on clogs. They are so nice, I’m so glad I got a pair of them. It was a slow day overall. But around 9:15pm I started feeling pelvic pressure and when I got hooked up to the monitor I had a few contractions. So I was on until about 10ish and got my evening medication and went to bed. I’ve been so tired that I’m now getting as much sleep as I can get.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I wanna see the clogs!!