Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy 7 weeks of being admitted. Yep been here 7 weeks already. Dana (my AM nurse) always seems to get a smile on my face in the morning. Dr W came by to visit and I told her I was going to take a shower today and she said o.k. and that I can increase my showers per week to 2 (OH HAPPY DAY, yeah I know…kinda sad right??). That made me very happy. Dr W also mentioned that there was a very good chance that a c-section will be scheduled for the first full week of April (37 weeks). A new medicine development today, I’m guessing my CBC showed that my iron started getting low again. So, as a result, I was started on iron today…ewwww. Heather came in tonight as my PM Nurse, and would check in a bunch during the hockey game. So much fun. Caps @ TB and they won.  I again had a few contractions here and there all during the day but nothing major (thank goodness).

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! Glad you are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. We may have babies the same week :)