Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Friday, March 13, 2009

Another day of being super sleepy, I think it might be a small ambien hangover due to being woke up so many times during the night. Milena came in to check up on me and brought me my AM medicine and hooked me up to my day NST. Dr H came in and saw me for a bit to see how I was doing and such. I took 2 different mini naps during the day. There were flurries on and off all day, calming to watch out the window. Got a visit from Sally, she brought more flowers and another over sweater for me like the navy one she got for me…so nice. She also bought some really comfy clogs for me to wear, but they were a tad snug, so she said she’d go back and exchange them for me, darn European sizes. Kathie came on as my evening nurse and she hooked me up to the monitor at 10pm and that’s when the fun started. Out of the blue, I started getting contractions; rather big ones. Well, you know how this story goes then, if you’ve been reading the past entries. I got a new IV a bunch of fluid, BUT… I had continued contractions for the whole evening (just about). I was on the monitor from 10pm to 6:20am. Dave fell asleep for a bit, but he woke up around 3:30am and I told him to go home to get some more rest. He left around 4am. I maybe got 1 ½ hour sleep. It was a long night.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

UGH! Sometimes those nights are the worst. Glad you were able to get some sleep.