Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY 34 WEEKS!!! Oh yeah and Happy St. Patty’s Day too. Rachna got me up this morning to let the lab lady in to take my blood (and yeah it’s the one I really don’t like too). Dr Co came in to check up on me too, it was a quick visit but she was glad to hear I was feeling OK. I had a few average contractions this morning during the NST. But nothing really substantial. Rachna had to turn me over to BJ because she had a patient that needed very special attention. There was an overall very weird mood over the entire floor today. Lots of chaos and such, whether you were a part of it or not, you could tell some things were just off as a whole. But what can ya do, right? I decided to rest during the afternoon and Dave brought over the family trees we got for our wedding. We decided to put them up in the nursery and they are going to look fantastic. We got them as a gift from SK and Fran for the wedding shower. I love the way they turned out. Caps played in FLA vs the Panthers tonight and won 3-0…what a nice shut out for Theo. My evening NST was uneventful. So afterwards I got me even meds and now after I update with this post, I’m going to bed. Labor dust to the momma’s-to-be, on the April Sweet Pea boards, who are just counting the days (and some the hours) to having their babies. You can have all of mine. My little one needs to cook for 2 more weeks.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! 34 weeks is HUGE!!! YAY!!!