Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting used to more terbutaline today, Melina is my day nurse today. Dr H came in and checked on me from last night and also said she agreed with Dr Co about delivering at 37 weeks, so she’d have the office schedule that today and they would call me to let me know. It has been scheduled for April 8th at 10am with Dr H doing the c-section. An end is in site. 2 weeks away. Got to have a niiiice shower today, so happy. Felt completely jittery ALL day long as I am trying to adjust to the new dosage. But handling it, ok. Heather came on tonight as my nurse and surprised me with a box of thin mint cookies (she’s so good to me, yum yum). Thank goodness the evening went off with no major issues, other than many trips to the bathroom (as always).

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

MMMM!! I love thin mints!