Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HAPPY 36 WEEKS!!! OMG can you believe it?? And also, HAPPY B-DAY to my little sister Jen. Milena came in to see me and see how I was feeling with everything from the night before and all is well. Dr Co also came in to check on things and was happy to hear things had slowed down and told me that she didn’t think I should go home yet if at all. That’s ok, I was thinking ‘why go home now anyways?’ Took a nice shower and cleaned up today. Got visited by Jen and Mom and was able to give Jen her b-day gift from me and Father Paul stopped by too for a bit. Nice afternoon. Heather came on duty as my PM nurse..hee hee… she makes me smile. I love her stories. I like being a place where the nurses can come and talk to me. It helps so much in passing the time too, I love it if I’m able to help give support. These ladies work so hard and do so much for all of the patients and baby’s that they take care of. I’m glad I can give a little back to them, it’s the least I can do. Josh stopped by with Dave tonight. He looks really good too, it has been since we dropped him off after a hockey game in Dec that I saw him last. Heather came in and put me on the monitor and we caught a nice cluster of contractions but they went away after some different positioning (on my left side). Slept pretty good.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! Almost full term!!