Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tricia returned as my day nurse and Dr W came in to visit and apologized for not coming to visit yesterday, but L&D was really busy and she needed some sleep. I told her that was just fine because nothing was going on anyways…LOL. Jim and Sally have returned from France and Sally stopped by in the afternoon and brought presents that they bought us and the baby over. The outfits for BG are so cute and the other things for us are so nice too. Justin came by to visit too for a while, he always seems to bring laughter when he’s around and that is so needed. After everyone left I was exhausted and took a nap. Stephanie joined me again as my evening nurse and I had scattered contractions in the evening and spread out during the day too. Talk about a full day.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That is a full day. Especially since the day before was so slow!