Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 8 weeks being in the hospital. Yep, I’ve been in 8 full weeks. I’m still finding it difficult to believe. Rachel is my day nurse until 3 today because they decided to send her home early. I had a very sleepy morning…so much so that I slept through getting a visitor. Colleen came by to visit before her dr appt and I was sleeping. I was so sad to miss her. Rachel brought in a note for me from her. I sent her an automatic text message telling her how sorry I was. But she understood and said sleep was so important and not to worry. Didn’t get a visit from any doctor today, I’m guessing because it was so busy in L&D and nothing is going on with me at the moment. Karen was my mid-day nurse and Arline took over for her at 11pm. The day was an overall slow one.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

slow days are nice once in awhile. :)