Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hospital Stay Journal Entry: Monday, March 30, 2009

Milena got me up this morning for meds and breakfast, and shortly afterwards the noise began. Yep the SUPER loud construction returned to the unit. OMG… over 3 hours of sawing noises…HELLO?? WTF do you need to saw and cut for 3 dang hours?? Oh I pressed the HOTLINE button and said my piece so that all of the supervisors would know about it. And thank goodness they were able to take care of it The noise was so bad and after it left I couldn’t relax and had a minor anxiety attack. It was rather scary. Milena helped in calming me down and such so I could rest a bit. . Dr Ca came to visit and told me she had a good vacation the week before and mentioned the possibility of sending me home again, but said nothing more about it. Kathie joined me this evening and boy were we in for a ride. Milena was still on duty and giving report to Kathie when things started. I had a nice big taste of BACK LABOR. OMG….that hurt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly. I had so much pelvic pressure and my hips hurt so much I thought I was going to scream. I had the monitor on and they were catching some pretty good waves. Dr Ca came back to visit and offered me some pain meds if they got worse, but they didn’t so she just gave me my terb early and said if the med slowed these down then we’d work with it but if the meds didn’t work then they were going to prep me for delivery tonight. But the medicine worked and I was able to relax enough and fell asleep and they stopped completely. I was so exhausted from them anyways, so no meds needed to help me sleep…LOL.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

OMG I had back labor with my second and it was AWUFL! I feel for you!!