Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WTF, Facebook!?!

I'm not one to usually complain about changes, especially on a social media website. BUT....


WTF, Facebook!?!?!?!

These changes are so obsurd.  Literally almost every friend I have has or has had this morning a status displaying their DISLIKE of the new changes.

The ticker is kind of cool (I will admit) but these 'blue boxes' thing and selecting for us if they think we should only get certain types of updates from people??  Yeah, that's what I said.  If you move your cursor to the right side of the comment/status box you'll see some selections and concerning updates for an individual(s) are the following: All Updates, Some Updates, Important.  How in the heck do you classify "some" updates versus "important"????  This just really stinks.

I don't have time to go through each an every person I talk to and take the time to make priority lists and status criteria for EVERYONE.  This is becoming too much.  I got on here to stay in touch with my friends and not have to think about it.

Now we have to work and organize just to see the status of people that are important to us and even then we are not 100% sure if it is the most up to date/time status.

Rant done, for now.





No comments: