Thursday, September 22, 2011

Caps Hockey back in full swing

I cannot tell you how relieved I am that hockey season is back.  The regular season doesn't begin for a few more weeks but just the fact that pre-season has begun makes me so happy.

I really enjoy looking through the schedule and deciding which games we are going to go to and also deciding which games to take the kiddos too.  I can't wait to take them back again.  Cam just LOVES putting on her 'hockey shirt' (her jersey).  We had to purchase a new one for little Bubba because he's so big now he grew out of his old one. 

I know a lot of people don't like hockey or really don't know much about it.  To be honest it's a VERY boring sport to watch on television (especially if you don't know much about it).  It is one of those sports where you need to be there to get a feel of it first and THEN it is more appreciated when you watch it on TV.  But it is certainly one of those 'you have to be there' kind of sports.

As a family we are very passionate about hockey and I hope there is something in your world that you are just as passionate about.  I find it important to have something like that in your life, no matter what it is. Sports, hobbies, etc.  Have you asked yourself lately what YOU are passionate about?

No comments: