Monday, September 12, 2011

Ten Years ago...

With September 11, 2001 now 10 years behind us all...do you remember that day? Did you promise yourself anything? Did you promise you'd do more for your family, with your family or friends? Did you promise ANYTHING to/for anyone or anything??

Well....have any of you kept any of those promises?

I know I at least kept one. To be true to myself and not hold back on how I feel, because you never know when it will be the last time you see or communicate with someone. Life is truly too short.


What about you? Have you thought of that?

I know I made many other promises, but they were based on the situation I was in at the time. Therefore, those are NULL and VOID!

My life in comparison to 10 years ago are literally night and day. I'm married to a man I'm looking forward to growing old with and we have a home and two beautiful children. I never thought I'd make it here. So glad I found my way.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I'm glad too. 10 years ago I was just beginning high school. Dating the man who was to become my husband with no idea what was coming for my future. I can't imagine my life any differently. =)