Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ramblings from Tuesday

Well this morning had it's moments for sure......normal office stuff.

I've been trying to be more attentive with what's going on with me lately, especially with all of the headaches too. I laugh because ever since I have been doing a headache diary...I've not had any migraines to write about...LOL. Go figure. But you know...as soon as I post this...watch me have one today. (but I really hope I don't)

Going out to dinner with a friend tonight. Not sure where yet, we've narrowed it down to a few places but I'm going to leave the time up to her. Her work hours are much more constrained than mine are. It's gonna be nice to be able to sit with her and talk a bit. I've been so busy lately, I've not been able to do that with hardly anyone. Now is the time to play catch up with mostly friends and a few family members.

No comments: