Friday, June 27, 2008

Air Conditioning woes....continue

Well....thanks to my great boss. My home is at least moderately cool after borrowing a few A/C Window units.On calling the A/C company this morning, the new repair guy is picking up our part and hopefully going to be making his way to our house this afternoon, if not sooner.But it's not going to happen. I just got a call from my other half and he said the repairman isn't even coming out. Because when he went to pick up the part, he examined it to make sure it was the right part and that is was ok. Well the part was missing a part. WTF?????
The receptionist at the company called Flipper and told him that a new part is being ordered and it will not be in until Monday and our original repairman will have us assigned to be his first job that morning.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thank God for the window units...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Race!!!

Him (Race) and I discussed yesterday how we both had little faith that things were going to get resolved tomorrow. I agreed with him, but my hope was that they would prove me wrong. And they proved both of us right.

We were going to have a cook out this weekend at the house but we're going to cancel it. I just don't feel comfy having people over on a hot day with not adequate cooling for the house. Even though it's cooled of inside at the moment, but people going in and out all day and such will not keep it that way. Oh well, we can celebrate my b-day another time.

I just want this crap resolved. Grrrrr

No comments: