Monday, June 09, 2008

It's HOOOOOOOOOOT Outside

Holy Crap....it's gonna get up to 99 degrees today, with a heat index passing 110 degrees. HOLY CRAP!!!I get into my car and I feel like I'm melting. ICK. I took a shower and got all clean this morning. Go outside and get into my car and within 5 minutes I feel like I need another damn shower.

YUCKY.on a different subject,We are organizing all of the gifts we got from the wedding and getting the old stuff out of the kitchen. Yesterday we got all the new plates, glasses (not the wine glasses) and coffee cups. Then we did the flatware and cookware. Damn we have a lot of stuff. We are going to try and have a yard sale some time during the summer. Maybe we can get a few of our neighbors in on it too, but not now it's to HOOOOOOOT.

No comments: