Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Air-conditioning part 2

Well today, my hubby took a half day so he could stay home for the AC Repair people. Well...they came and went. An still NO AC. Apparently he miss assessed the complete extent of the damage and apparently all 3 circuit boards needed to be replaced and not just 2. Well he's ordered the third and said he'd be back around 10am to fix it tomorrow.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Well, now it's my turn. And I'm going to work from home tomorrow. Thanks to my kind boss (Thank You Race) and he's even offered that if they can't fix it tomorrow that we can borrow a few window A/C Units for Friday and the Weekend because the temp is supposed to go up again. Hopefully it won't come to that but who knows. Damn this is annoying.

*raises my glass of water* Here's to hoping for the best tomorrow.

No comments: