Monday, June 30, 2008

Have you ever been......

Have you ever been so mad at someone, that it physically effected you? Meaning shaking and nausea? And because of this, now that I've calmed down my nerves are shot.Something at work with an employee just pissed me off so badly I wanted to just kick his ass.

I know business is business, but when an employee is defiant and doesn't listen simply because I'm a woman and treats me and other woman here with little to no respect as well....that pisses me off. And when one of the upper men in the company called him telling him the EXACT same thing and the employee is nice to the man and said he understood, screw you...you bastard.

It's bad enough that I have to fight the fact that I work for my fathers' company and prove I'm in my job for a reason other than my daddy runs the company. I have to face a sexist bastard too. He's lucky we're not filing a formal complaint.All I know is I'm a true believer in karma...and it's gonna come bite him something awful. I can't wait. It couldn't happen to a nicer person when it does.

No comments: