Saturday, June 01, 2013

Just LOVE Cherrios!! Don't you?

Well in this day in age you think people would be a little more open minded, right?

I guess not.  Well, check out the newest commercial that has gone viral...YEP, it's a Cherrios commercial (and it only went viral because of the comments it got on the YouTube channel, which have now been disabled) Watch it...it's only 30 seconds.


I really liked this commercial when I saw it and it made me smile and laugh actually. As most of these commercials do, because I have kids (and I can see them doing these things).  But all of the racial back lash that this is causing is just nauseating.

Seriously people, what are you going to do when Cherrios puts a same-sex couple or better yet a same-sex inter-racial couple in a commercial?  I'm sure all hell is gonna break loose.  As for me.... I can't wait.

Way to go Cherrios in staying strong and not removing the commercial and keeping it up and out there for all of us to see!  THANK YOU!!

No comments: