Friday, May 31, 2013

Should be it's very own food group...COOKIE BUTTER!

I feel VERY strong about this.

Trader Joe's has a product called Speculoos Cookie Butter.

There is an original and a crunchy version (my opinion, original is the better version).  This is very similar to a peanut butter type product but made with gingerbread and crushed biscuits.  Let me just tell you.  It is HEAVEN in every mouthful.  Some people don't like it, yes I do understand that.
As for me, I think I deserves to be it's very own food group I could eat it that often and not get sick of it.

In fact, I have 2 jars in my pantry at the moment.

Have you ever tried this product?  Have you ever used it in something (like baking) other than eating it with a spoon or spreading it on something?  I use it in a few baking recipes and get RAVING reviews every time (it's my secret weapon, heehee....well not any more)


Tell me what you think?

I just LOVE this stuff. Thank you, Trader Joe's!


No comments: