Wednesday, May 01, 2013

4 Days until March of Dimes Walk - only $30 short of my goal PLEASE HELP!!

Hey there all!! I'm so excited. Sunday, May 5th is almost here. Reston Town Center is going to be so awesome and full of excited walkers/runners this weekend. The event is always so much fun. I also can't believe I'm only $30 short of my fundraising goal. OMG!!! Can you all please help me reach it?!?! PLEASE!!! Remember this is a tax deductible donation as well!! Please I'll be working for your money by walking on Sunday! I will post a picture of the team before the walk on Sunday and after I finish as well!! Just like last year. I'm so excited, I feel giddy. I also want to extend so much gratitude to those that have donated funds already. Your generosity really makes my heart swell each time I get a notification and I literally tear up each time. And a few times I've had to get tissues. I've completely surpassed last years donations by 200% WAY TO GO EVERYONE!! Thank you for supporting me and the March of DIMES! Please help me get to my goal!

No comments: