Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Survey for Starbucks...YAY!

Got to do a survey for Starbucks today. YAY!!

Have you ever done one??  Well when you are done you get a dollar off your next purchase. (Hey a $1 off is better than full price)  Well it used to be that when you did these you would get a free DRINK of your choice.  But I guess that started to get pricey.  LOL

I really like the Starbucks location near my office, I only go there once and a while. But when I do I am greeted by name every time by the manager (how she does that I'll never know) and the staff always get the order right.  If they don't, they will make you a new order (no questions asked, EVER).  I love that place.

Is there a place that you've gone that you really like that has made you feel as welcome as this? If so please let me know, I'd love to go or at least know of it so I can be on the look out for it if I'm ever in your area.


No comments: