Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Things you enjoy doing...what do you like?

Lately I have found that there are things that I have really come to enjoy...or I have re-found my love for certain things.

I have discovered that I really enjoy the art of belly dancing and LOVE going to my belly dancing classes, they are so much fun. I take classes at a place called Saffron Dance and I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

They even have a belly dance flash mob video:
This is in front of the Clarendon Metro Station entrance in Arlington, Virginia.



I could only wish the above picture was me...but maybe some day (in like a million years maybe..LOL).

Not that it is not common knowledge, I have a music degree.  And I LOVE playing my flutes with the Woodbridge Flute Choir. They are a great group of people and I really love being a part of something so fantastic.




This one is of me and my cheesy smile and messy hair (after how many times I had to adjust those headphones) during the WFC's 1st recording session for their fourth commercial CD to be produced later this year. I'm honored to be a part of this flute choir.  In another blog entry I will do an education on the many different types of flutes (including ones that are over 6 feet tall and there is one that is played in the Woodbridge Flute Choir too).  Now aren't you curious??  If you've never heard a flute choir and want to let me know and I can hook you up for sure.

Next, 
Not to anyone's surprise.....HOCKEY!!!!  I'm a GINORMOUS HOCKEY FAN!!!

LET'S GO CAPS!!!

Well I will say right now since there are only two teams left fighting for the Stanley Cup.....
Let's Go BRUINS!! (yep, I went there!)


Lastly, for this entry but certainly not the least...I have found a love that I'm working on (and one that I've always dreamed of doing).  A love of writing!  Yes, I have started writing.  


I'm sure the small handful of you that actually see this have notice my increased pace to my entry amount lately.  I am doing my best to keep my mind flowing of ideas and my imagination bouncing from here to there at all times (which is usually a good thing for me).  I'm a long ways from posting anything for public viewing.  BUT from what I have been told from the few I have let read about my idea that I'm currently working on.... it's not bad (and they usually can't wait to read more, which makes me smile).

So  TELL me...what do you enjoy?!?!







No comments: