Monday, June 03, 2013

Game of Thrones, June 2nd Episode - WOAH! - NO Spoilers don't worry

Yeah I'm one of the masses that is in awe about the Game of Thrones (GoT) episode last night.
I'm obsessed with this series, as most of the loyal to it have become:

We waited over 6 months for season 3


and last nights episode (don't worry I won't put spoilers in here) and goodness knows how long we will have to wait for season 4.  But after last nights episode I just need to remember all the advise that I have got from those that have read the books, and the best one is "Don't get attached to any character, however safe you think they are."  OMG, I never realized how correct that advice was until after last nights episode.

All I can say and am still staying is, HOLY CRAP!!

Now we still have 1 more episode and I'm sure it's going to be rather EPIC. But last nights episode was rather incredible to say the least.  I'm anxiously awaiting the season finale and the amazing twist that is upon us (I don't know what it is...but I know there is one coming).

Have you ever enjoyed a show so much like I am enjoying this one??? Or are you enjoying this one just as much??  Let me know what it is, maybe I might like it too??


No comments: