Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nausea sucks

Nausea...it really sucks. It's 4:15am I'm still awake. I've been having really bad nausea since about 8pm. WTF?? I was hungry when I got home from work, I was fine and thirsty. I had food and drank some water, I was fine and then I started feeling sick. I thought maybe because it was tired and stressed about different family issues going on right now. I have no idea. I'm exhausted, but everytime I lay down I feel like I'm going to hurl.

I'm thirsty but I'm afraid to drink water for feeling to full, does that make any sense?? Oh well.I'm hoping this is just temporary. Maybe I should just make myself lay down and hopefully I'll go to sleep. Ugh I hate feeling like this.

I've been perfectly fine all weekend and all the way through Tuesday. Today was good too...it was after I got home and relaxed. Ick.

No comments: