Thursday, July 24, 2008

Health update.....

Well...for those of you who've PM'd me or emailed me, I got results of my initial blood tests back and I am NOT pregnant.Which means, there is a more serious issue at hand with my abdomen and they are working on trying to figure out what it is. I'm very tired of eating a mostly liquid diet, it is taking it's toll on me. I'm actually forcing myself to eat sandwiches and lots of crackers, even though solids make me feel VERY ill.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty freaked out by all of this and hope I'm able to be helped or that whatever is going on works it's way out of my system and I'm ok after a bit of time.

*knocking on wood*


I've got some pictures I'm trying to scan onto my computer...so excited they are from when I was a baby all the way to high school. So liking it. (it's the bright part of my nausea filled day)

No comments: