Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring?? Winter?? Which is it??

This weather in our area (the Northern VA/Washington DC/Maryland Area) is just out of control.

Spring started 5 days ago.  Today we have SNOW.  I have said it all Winter long that I will believe we will get snow when I see it.  They called for snow so many times.  Even a big storm and nothing...NADA.   Well this time they said.. "oh a slight dusting"...well we woke up to almost an inch already.  Where did THIS come from??

I'm not complaining...I don't mind the snow at all.  We had already put everything snow related away.  This warm, HOT, warm, cold, really cold, freezing, hot, freezing, SNOW.

Really...

Mother Nature...


take some of THIS!!!


and let Spring start already mmkay???  Because we want to grill some groundhog!!  


What is weather like where you are today?? Let me know.

No comments: