Thursday, July 18, 2013

This summer holds MANY firsts for me!

I'm doing a LOT of Firsts this summer....

This post is going to talk about two of them.

First is the Ridiculous Obsticle Course (ROC) Race and it is scheduled for Aug 10th at RFK Stadium in Washington DC and I'm in the Gage's Crusade team with a good bunch of my friends.

Here is a video giving you an actual POV of what the race is like....it's WIPEOUT meets a 5K!!  I'm so excited.


The second thing I'm doing was the first race I signed up for.... The Electric Run 5K - DC!! I will be running in the Friday September 6th race with the Chelle Chockers (yep it's my team alright we are gonna ROCK) and it a race set around the National Harbor.  It's going to be AWESOME.

Here is the newest 2013 official video just release recently....Can't wait too (already planning a bunch of flashing, neon colored and glow in the dark stuff to wear).



As for my other firsts this summer...I'm sure I'll post about those soon too because one of those falls BETWEEN these two races.
 Stay tuned for sure. :)






1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

How fun do those look?! Love it!