Monday, April 16, 2012

A few opinions on a few of the NHL playoff series'


Well the 2012 NHL playoffs have arrived in usual style, with certainly a nail biting end of the regular season for it's line ups.  Down to the last games played.

The Flyers/Pens series has been full of OLD TIME HOCKEY for sure. More like you have gone to a fight and a hockey game broke out.  Dang.  But don't for get the ever favorite douchey things that we expect from the player(s) we love to HATE.  None of us are surprised at all.  I laughed so hard by the end of the game with 10 players were left on one bench and 9 players on the other.  Makes me wonder that if the game went on for longer....would it have eventually been just 5 on 5?  Hahaha.

Not much caught my eye on the Rangers/Senators series, but I wish the best to the Rangers.

The series I've been completely interested in is the Caps/Bruins series.  I really think this is going to end up being a 7 game series.  Back and forth and back again.  It's gonna probably give all Caps/Bruins fans heart palpitations or breathing problems (which ever strikes first).  But who doesn't love GREAT hockey.  It has been very nice to watch to the point where you don't dare leave your seat because you would miss something.

Let's Go Caps!!


I hope if you are a hockey fan that you at least get to watch some of this really good playoff hockey.  True I have not mentioned the other matchups (I do apologize) but for some I simply cannot stay up that late.  I need my sleep.

Speaking of sleep...I'm going now.  Because i'm tired and the Caps just lost Game 3 :-(
Game 4 is on Thursday and I can't wait to go.

Who are you cheering for (or who are you hoping will lose, but at the same time don't want to root for the other team)??  Do tell.

No comments: