Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Aflac totally ROCKS!

I've said it once...and I'll say it again.  Aflac totally ROCKS!!






I've had it now for over 3 years (almost 4) and I cannot tell you how much of a life saver it is.  The extra costs from visits to the emergency room to a whole cycle of physical therapy really adds up and what Aflac gives back makes it all break even (or in some cases gets you ahead of the game).

Here is the link to Aflac's website.....

I highly recommend looking into it and/or suggesting to your employer (if they do not already have it).  It is making it able to get the things we truly need with our tight budget.

So thankful.  I had to sing their praises and share how wonderful they are.  Everyone should have them.

If you'd like the name to my representative...he's awesome too.  Just let me know, I'd be happy to share. (sometimes the amounts coming back from the claim sounds too good to be true...but guess what it's NOT....they really take care of you).

No comments: